! In dit forumonderdeel kunnen forumgebruikers alleen op eigen onderwerpen reageren.

1. Voor het verhelpen van problemen met Windows Update zijn vaak meerdere stappen nodig, helaas bestaat er geen all-in-one tool om dit soort problemen op te lossen.
2. Neem a.u.b. nooit instructies van gelijkaardige problemen over, dit kan averechts werken en voor problemen zorgen. Open altijd een eigen onderwerp en volg de daarin gegeven instructies op.
Gesloten
more alas 3mb https://we.tl/t-QdlGzTf8WI ,and have not yet learned how to answer files, then from the strength of 8.2mb. I observe a mistake floating, more or less
Afbeelding And in safe and CD, team flash drives C:\Windows\sysnative\sfc.exe /scannow, C:\Windows\System32\sfc.exe /scannow, sfc /scannow /offbootdir=C:\ /offwindir=C:\Windows, answer one-40% stop system file protection.What else should I do? System Update Readiness Tool для Windows 7 64 Enabled, waiting for response
Als gast kunt u geen bijlagen bekijken. Registreer via deze link een (gratis) account om bijlagen te kunnen bekijken.
Hello and welcome,

Maxstar asked me to help you in this thread.

This Windows 7 machine is using the latest Extended Service Stack update. How is this machine used, privately or commercially?
Is Windows used legitimately ?
Member of UNITE (Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators.)
And hello to you Peterj.
I am 64 years old, I am retired for a long time, the computer is at home and used
for personal purposes. What do you mean about the extended stack? I installed
the last update manually from the Internet UpdatePack7R2-22.10.12 If this is not legal,
then how can I sting him and bring the system to order.I did a rollback, but the diffrager still does not work and C :\Windows\sysnative\sfc.exe /scannow does not work, but the file in the folder СВС there is only FilterList.log I installed that update on the advice, they say, everything will be in order. Now it was deleted during the rollback
Afbeelding
Afbeelding And there is no restoration of system files.
Als gast kunt u geen bijlagen bekijken. Registreer via deze link een (gratis) account om bijlagen te kunnen bekijken.
the computer is at home and used for personal purposes.
Okay, I wanted to know if this machine was used in a business or not because of the presence of the Extended Service Stack.
I installed the last update manually from the Internet UpdatePack7R2-22.10.12
I'm unsure if that is a legal way to update Windows 7. Just keep it installed for now.

The CheckSur.log isn't complete but we will start with the issues in the log.
Follow the instructions below please.

WARNING! The following fix is specific to the user's system in this thread only. No one else should follow these instructions, as it could damage your system.
  • Make sure the executable Afbeelding SFCFix is on your desktop.
  • Download the attachment SFCFix.zip and save it on your desktop.
  • Save any work you have open, and close all programs.
  • Drag the SFCFix.zip file over the SFCFix.exe executable and release it.
    Afbeelding
  • SFCFix will launch, let it complete.
  • Once done, a file will appear on your desktop, called SFCFix.txt.
  • Attach that file to your next reply.
Ok. If you need to look and see for yourself and fix it, you can connect remotely. Tell me I will put TeamViewer. UpdatePack7R2-22.10.12 from here https://rsload.net/soft/manager/25304-u ... ck7r2.html Through VPN to you, I'm from Ukraine, we still have a war and many forums are suspended.
If you need to look and see for yourself and fix it, you can connect remotely.
We do not work with external connections by default. We normally provide scripts/fixes and ask for the results of these to determine a next step.
Sorry, I just noticed the attachment SFCFix.txt in your previous post.
That looks normal.
Below is the next step to do.

Follow the instructions below to run a scan with the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) and provide a log.
  1. Download SURT for your system. (Windows 7 SP1 x64)
  2. Once downloaded, execute the installer, and go through the installation (this process can take around 15-20 minutes).
  3. On completion, a log will be created in C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log.
  4. Attach this log to your next reply.
Alternatively, if these instructions are unclear for you, you can follow the tutorial below.
System Update Readiness Tool (SURT)
https://www.sysnative.com/forums/thread ... urt.11094/ - Links don't work here.And on the official site I don't know what to choose-
(windows6.1-7601-x64-servercab1_061843fc98d1ba8f6882856c8b3d71594ef6e902.exe
windows6.1-7601-x64-servercab2_acea3cecaacc46e89122075d0572ebe79e04b53e.exe
windows6.1-7601-x64-neutralcab_9f743bfbc48e6e7ee89260b3349eaf36eb425c4c.exe
windows6.1-7601-x64-servercab4_54f38a6dea79d35cff573c2ca6a371ae710b8bc1.exe only four pertaining to me?)
can you advise me.Windows6.1-KB947821-v12-x64.msu the one I had did not work to the end, it freezes.
Tell me what to choose please
Afbeelding windows6.1-kb947821-v34-x64_cc4a605bcda8288af75983312e8fb25367e98fdd.msu chose this right?
Afbeelding asking, 11 updates but I don’t install yet
Use the link I provided here:
The link to sysnative.com is for explanation of the tool only.
The program took much longer. Yes, and there was no light. After the reboot, the updates installed themselves, did not press anything. I am attaching the file,WinRepair also worked, is the WinRepair.log file needed? errors decrease
Afbeelding
Please do not run WinRepair or whatever tool except the one I ask for.

Step 1:
WARNING! The following fix is specific to the user's system in this thread only. No one else should follow these instructions, as it could damage your system.
  • Download the file SFCFix.zip and save it on your desktop.
  • Save any work you have open, and close all programs.
  • Drag the SFCFix.zip file over the Afbeelding SFCFix.exe executable and release it.
    Afbeelding
  • SFCFix will launch, let it complete.
  • Once done, a file will appear on your desktop, called SFCFix.txt.
  • Open the file, then copy and paste its content in your next reply.
Step 2:
Follow the instructions below to run a scan with the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) and provide a log.
  2. Once downloaded, execute the installer, and go through the installation (this process can take around 15-20 minutes).
  3. On completion, a log will be created in C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log.
  4. Attach this log to your next reply.
Gesloten

Terug naar “Windows Update problemen & SFC Scannow corrupties”