! In dit forumonderdeel kunnen forumgebruikers alleen op eigen onderwerpen reageren.

1. Voor het verhelpen van problemen met Windows Update zijn vaak meerdere stappen nodig, helaas bestaat er geen all-in-one tool om dit soort problemen op te lossen.
2. Neem a.u.b. nooit instructies van gelijkaardige problemen over, dit kan averechts werken en voor problemen zorgen. Open altijd een eigen onderwerp en volg de daarin gegeven instructies op.
Gesloten
ok I attach the first file and start point 2

Afbeelding

Errors go into minus, the file of the second part is attached,however, so far neither the diffrager nor the task scheduler with disabling and enabling programs has worked
Als gast kunt u geen bijlagen bekijken. Registreer via deze link een (gratis) account om bijlagen te kunnen bekijken.
Next fix.

Step 1:
WARNING! The following fix is specific to the user's system in this thread only. No one else should follow these instructions, as it could damage your system.
  • Download the file SFCFix.zip and save it on your desktop.
  • Save any work you have open, and close all programs.
  • Drag the SFCFix.zip file over the Afbeelding SFCFix.exe executable and release it.
    Afbeelding
  • SFCFix will launch, let it complete.
  • Once done, a file will appear on your desktop, called SFCFix.txt.
  • Open the file, then copy and paste its content in your next reply.
Step 2:
Follow the instructions below to run a scan with the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) and provide a log.
  1. Download SURT for your system. (Windows 7 SP1 x64)
  2. Once downloaded, execute the installer, and go through the installation (this process can take around 15-20 minutes).
  3. On completion, a log will be created in C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log.
  4. Attach this log to your next reply.
Member of UNITE (Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators.)
Today the program worked very quickly,and yesterday it hung on shutdown and reboot
Afbeelding
Als gast kunt u geen bijlagen bekijken. Registreer via deze link een (gratis) account om bijlagen te kunnen bekijken.
Next fix.

Step 1:
WARNING! The following fix is specific to the user's system in this thread only. No one else should follow these instructions, as it could damage your system.
  • Download the attachment SFCFix.zip and save it on your desktop.
  • Drag the SFCFix.zip file over the Afbeelding SFCFix.exe executable and release it.
    Afbeelding
Step 2:
Follow the instructions below to run a scan with the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) and provide a log.
  2. Once downloaded, execute the installer, and go through the installation (this process can take around 15-20 minutes).
Done, progress. Service folder missing in the menu - all programs
Afbeelding
Almost done.

Step 1:
  • Download the attachment SFCFix.zip and save it on your desktop.
    Afbeelding
Step 2:
The "Standard" folders were restored Transferred from the virtual machine. Is it possible to do this with a task scheduler that does not start? Your conditions have been fulfilled, the report is attached
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Enabling and disabling WAU components appeared.
How to fix "task scheduler"? !!!Phew ... Launched the "Task Scheduler" earned a diffrager. Reason: port 135 was closed. Helped Windows Worms Doors Cleaner!!!
Afbeelding
Is it possible to do this with a task scheduler that does not start?
Do you have a program called AnVir Task Manager installed ? That seems to replace the Windows Task Manager, not sure about Windows Task Scheduler.
Uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
Restart the machine.
Does the Windows Task Scheduler work normally again ?

What does the second screenshot tell us ? I can't read the Ukrain language.
You are right. Removed AnVir Task Manager."Windows Task Scheduler working fine again? "-Yes,Yes. "What does the second screenshot tell us?"- 2-telnet component 3-Earned Disk Defrag.Thank you very much for accepting and helping. What is my duty? It all started when I turned on the advertised program
"Аdvanced system repair tool windows"
Now after your help the system works like clockwork
Afbeelding

ONE PIECE LEFT sfc /scannow ONLY 41%
Afbeelding

stop resource protection?
MakKey schreef:Thank you very much for accepting and helping. What is my duty?
Your welcome. All help given here is free of charge. You can make a donation if you like, see the donation page.
Please note that the donation page is in Dutch as this website is meanly for Dutch users.
MakKey schreef:It all started when I turned on the advertised program "Аdvanced system repair tool windows"
Do not use those tools like pc repair tools, pc-optimizers or registry cleaners. Most of the time they promise more than they deliver or even damage the OS.
MakKey schreef:ONE PIECE LEFT sfc /scannow ONLY 41%
Attach the file C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\cbs.log to your next reply.
Does the folder C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\Calendar.Gadget exists ?
Yes,for some reason I have two of them and they are not empty1.C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets 2.C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets DELETE BOTH?
No.
Watch carefully. Does the red marked folder: C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\Calendar.Gadget exist ?
I don’t see the red color, for a long time the explorer swore at the disk indicator gadget, they say I replaced it not x64 and everything was quiet. I can delete it, fix the file system. And then I’ll return it myself.
Gesloten

Terug naar “Windows Update problemen & SFC Scannow corrupties”