! In dit forumonderdeel kunnen forumgebruikers alleen op eigen onderwerpen reageren.

1. Voor het verhelpen van problemen met Windows Update zijn vaak meerdere stappen nodig, helaas bestaat er geen all-in-one tool om dit soort problemen op te lossen.
2. Neem a.u.b. nooit instructies van gelijkaardige problemen over, dit kan averechts werken en voor problemen zorgen. Open altijd een eigen onderwerp en volg de daarin gegeven instructies op.
Gesloten
Good day everyone. Alas, I am again.
First, C++...15 gave errors. After that I reinstalled the whole pack. And again it happened with the update center.On which other services depend.I was in a hurry. The output of the command "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth" did not completely remove the problem, I also attached up to 2 files from it. And the command "sfc /scannow" returns up to 6,as it was.

"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth"
Afbeelding

"sfc /scannow"
Afbeelding

Both say the files are restored, but the output is not.
ComponentsScanner took from Sysnative in Virginia,Maybe he can help figure it out

And that's what I noticed, all the files listed in the "Packages" folder are there. Two of them have a strange ".lost" extension

Afbeelding
Als gast kunt u geen bijlagen bekijken. Registreer via deze link een (gratis) account om bijlagen te kunnen bekijken.
Hi again,

I noticed you created a thread on another forum also: https://www.sysnative.com/forums/thread ... ter.37091/
Having multiple threads for the same computer/issues is not good. Helpers may not always know that multiple threads have been started so you may get conflicting fixes.
As this forum is merely a Dutch forum I'm closing this thread and continu in the thread you started at Sysnative.com.

See you there.
Member of UNITE (Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators.)
Okay, it's good that one branch. Just panicked. Can you remove any. Or should I delete it here? Kind regards PeterJ.and Holland
No need to remove this thread unless you want to.
It will simply be closed.
Member of UNITE (Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators.)
Gesloten

Terug naar “Windows Update problemen & SFC Scannow corrupties”